For more than 50 years, GP Strategies has provided a wide range of services to support a growing list of government initiatives. Drawing on expertise gained from work on both commercial and government client projects, GP Strategies is able to bring best-in-class services to address your dynamic needs. In today’s ever-changing, fast-paced landscape, agility and efficiency are key to national competitiveness.
Since 1966, our goal has remained constant—to measurably improve organizational performance and competitiveness through the integration of people, processes, and technologies. GP Strategies has and will continue to earn your trust by providing innovative and measurable solutions to meet your needs and add value to your organization. The following is a brief list of the solutions that we have provided:
In extreme situations, communities and resources can quickly become overwhelmed. Responders and victims alike may be challenged by a lack of communications, electricity, shelter, food and water, or even outside help for an extended period of time. Preparedness, however, can tip the scales back into balance, giving you the tools, skills, and confidence you need to mitigate the effects of disaster.
GP Strategies has a deep understanding of the challenges inherent in catastrophic events, including pandemics, natural disasters, and terrorist attacks. We can help you with preparation and recovery of these kinds of events.
- End-to-end custom training program development, delivery, and assessment
- Technology integration and hosting services
- Blended learning programs
- Vendor management services.
- Design and project management
- Equipment/system-specific process Instructions
- Asset management
- Risk, regulatory and compliance
- Lean consulting, including Lean Six Sigma and Reliability Excellence
- Maintenance and reliability consulting
- Specialized industry knowledge in areas such as automated systems, electronics and semiconductor, and telecommunications
- System engineering and logistics management support.