GP Strategies Corporation is a leading global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services.
Our solutions are designed to improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting, and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Our clients run the gamut of Fortune 500 companies from most industries including manufacturing, financial services, process, energy, government and other commercial customers.
Latest Financial News
- GP Strategies to Acquire Maverick Solutions
- GP Strategies to Participate in the BMO Capital Markets 16th Annual Back to School Education Conference
- GP Strategies Awarded Five Year Contract with Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) for Training Services
- GP Strategies Announces Samuel Robinson Elected to Board of Directors
- GP Strategies Announces that Dan Friedberg has Stepped Down from the Board of Directors
- GP Strategies Reports Second Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- GP Strategies Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- GP Strategies Reports Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings of $0.37 Per Share
- GP Strategies to Report Fourth Quarter 2015 Results on February 25, 2016
- GP Strategies Awarded Two Year Contract Extension to Provide Global Learning Services to HSBC
- GP Strategies Announces $15 Million Share Repurchase Program