GP Strategies Corporation is a leading global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services.
Our solutions are designed to improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting, and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Our clients run the gamut of Fortune 500 companies from most industries including manufacturing, financial services, process, energy, government and other commercial customers.
Latest Financial News
- GP Strategies to Present at 30th Annual ROTH Conference
- GP Strategies Reports Record 2017 Revenue
- GP Strategies to Present at the 20th Annual Needham Growth Conference
- GP Strategies Announces New Organizational Structure and Plan to Drive Organic Growth and Reduce Operating Costs
- GP Strategies to Acquire Hula Partners
- GP Strategies Appoints New President and New Chief Financial Officer
- GP Strategies Announces $10 Million Increase in Share Repurchase Program
- GP Strategies Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- GP Strategies to Participate in the BMO Capital Markets 17th Annual Back to School Education Conference
- GP Strategies Acquires YouTrain
- GP Strategies Acquires CLS Performance Solutions
- GP Strategies Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- GP Strategies Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results
- GP Strategies Acquires Emantras
- GP Strategies Reports Fourth Quarter 2016 Earnings of $0.40 Per Share
- GP Strategies Acquires McKinney Rogers
- GP Strategies Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results