- January 16, 2019 – GP Strategies will present at the 21st Annual Needham Growth Conference being held at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel on January 15-16, 2019 in New York City. Scott Greenberg, Chief Executive Officer, and Adam Stedham, President, are scheduled to present at 4:10 p.m. ET on January 16th and will hold one-on-one meetings with investors and analysts throughout the day. The presentation slides will be available below on the day of the presentation
- December 6, 2018 – GP Strategies held an investor webcast and conference call on Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss its recent acquisition of TTi Global, Inc. A replay of the conference call may be accessed at: https://services.choruscall.com/links/gpx181206.html . The presentation slides broadcast via the webcast can be accessed here. The webcast will be archived on the Investors section of GP Strategies’ website and will remain available for 90 days.
- November 6, 2018 – GP Strategies released its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018 on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. In conjunction with the release, GP Strategies held an investor conference call and webcast that day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Prepared remarks regarding the company’s financial and operational results will be followed by a question and answer period with GP Strategies’ executive management team. A replay of the conference call may be accessed at:
- Investor Presentation – 21st Annual Needham Growth Conference – January 16, 2019
- TTi Global, Inc. Acquisition Investor Call Slides – December 6, 2018
- Earnings Call Slides for Third Quarter 2018
- GP Strategies Investor & Analyst Day – October 2, 2018