Learner needs are changing, the speed of business is accelerating, and hundreds of new learning technologies are coming online every year. One thing is certain – the evolution and digitization of learning presents both great opportunities and challenges. So, how do you cut through all the noise and build effective, modern learning experiences?
To help answer this, we will take a fully launched, 3-month, ‘digital-first’ learning experience and work backwards through the design and development process so you can understand how each decision was made and why the design and resulting experience was so was successful. Lessons from this ‘reverse engineering’ activity will be applicable to learning experience design across most modalities, technologies and learner groups.
During this session you will:
- Redefine ‘digital learning’ for you and your business
- Understand the importance of moving to a learner/business-centric design mindset
- Know the steps to deploy ‘agile development’ and ‘design thinking’ to drive success
- Learn how to choose a learning platform/technology and recognize when an alternative intervention is needed
- Review key design criteria for successful digital learning experiences
- Drive learner adoption and engagement
- Explore what success looks like