2020 was a particularly challenging year, but we can always take a moment to appreciate how we have grown and progressed. A new year often signals a time of reflection and evaluation in order to position ourselves for positive growth and progress for the New Year.
In this light-hearted sharing are Leaders in the Learning & Development field across the Automotive, Shipping and Banking industries:
1. Cindy Dermawan (SVP – Reskilling & Capabilities Development, UOB),
2. Teresa Dewdney (Learning & Development Manager, Subaru), and
3. Vijay Jeyakumaran (Marine Training Manager, Berge Bulk)
Reflecting on the past year – a year filled with uncertainty, where change was the constant, and prime ourselves for the year ahead – a year of hope, recovery and possibilities in this new normal.
Hear from their perspectives on the challenges faced and key takeaways from 2020, their resolutions and expectations for the future as they cover the following and more:
1. What are the learning trends for 2021?
2. What changes are here to stay?
3. What can I expect for learning in 2021?
4. How will these expectations and changes affect me?