COLUMBIA, Md., Feb. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation(NYSE: GPX) announced today that it has completed the acquisition of certain assets and the business of McKinney Rogers, a results-driven global consultancy firm, that provides strategy-through-implementation services with a proven track record of delivering tangible improvements in clients' business results.
McKinney Rogers highlights:
- Founded in 1999 with offices in New York and London
- Holds customer relationships with the C-suite of large, multinational blue chip organizations spanning a number of sectors, including food, beverage & consumer goods; financial & banking; healthcare & life sciences; manufacturing; and retail
- Generated revenues of approximately $7M for the 12 months ended December 31, 2016.
- Developed proprietary intellectual property that underpins its delivery methods and uses a Mission Leadership® methodology to set the strategic dynamic direction of an organization:
- Business Execution Operating System (BEOS)® – an overarching dynamic strategy/operational framework that connects hardware, software and "peopleware" within an organization to enable it to drive performance and withstand shocks
- The Advance Diagnostic® – a tool that accurately measures an organization's business execution capabilities in order to identify strengths or gaps and make appropriate recommendations
- Mission Leadership Dashboard® – a state-of-the-art performance-mapping measurement tool that creates linked accountabilities (top to bottom) and real-time performance auditing, enabling strategic business decisions at pace
This acquisition will expand GP Strategies' solutions offerings, giving it the ability to leverage McKinney Rogers' intellectual property and consulting methodologies to help its global client base meet strategic business goals. McKinney Rogers will operate as part of GP Strategies' Performance Readiness Solutions segment.
Damian McKinney, McKinney Rogers Chief Executive and Founder, stated, "This is the perfect match. We are fulfilling our vision to make our brand globally recognized as a leader in business execution and delivering extraordinary results. We are delighted that GP Strategies shares our vision and belief in the desire to unlock the potential of companies around the world. This acquisition also ensures that our existing client base will have continuity in programs, people and ongoing support while also having access to GP Strategies extensive set of capabilities. This is an exciting next chapter for McKinney Rogers."
Debbie Ung, GP Strategies' Executive Vice President, stated, "The acquisition of McKinney Rogers will further equip GP Strategies with the essential resources our customers require to successfully execute business strategies and provide greater transparency and visibility into their business outcomes at the C-suite level. We believe that McKinney Rogers' expertise will bring a synergistic value to our Global 500 customers."
Additional information may be found at http://www.mckinneyrogers.com/.
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies' solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
We make statements in this press release that are considered forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements reflect our current expectations concerning future events and results. We use words such as "expect," "intend," "believe," "may," "should," "could," "anticipates," and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements, but their absence does not mean a statement is not forward-looking. These statements are not guarantees of our future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and other important factors that could cause our actual performance or achievements to be materially different from those we project. For a full discussion of these risks, uncertainties, and factors, we encourage you to read our documents on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including those set forth in our periodic reports under the forward-looking statements and risk factors sections. Except as required by law, we do not intend to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
© 2017 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
SOURCE GP Strategies Corporation