COLUMBIA, Md., Aug. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Corporation today announced the release of a new eBook,Gamification From a Global Perspective.
Gamification can be an effective tool to engage learners, impart information, improve memorability, provide metrics and make learning fun. But, depending on whom you talk to and where you are in the world, everyone seems to have a bit different take on how to define “gamification,” as well as how to implement games, overcome challenges and leverage the benefits of this potentially powerful learning modality.
To offer a global perspective, GP Strategies polled experts from around the world, asking each to give their take on the trend. The result is an insightful snapshot of attitudes and thoughts surrounding gamification and its practice across North America, the UK and the Middle East, focused on five levels:
- Level 1: Define – While learning is almost always part of the equation, it’s not always the primary goal of gamification. Click to Tweet about how to define the elements needed for successful learning.
- Level 2: Badging – It seems simple to layer badging atop learning programs to improve engagement, but there are many considerations to take into account. Click to Tweet about how badges can be used in gamification.
- Level 3: Challenges – Like every learning modality, gamification has its drawbacks. Click to Tweet about the challenges of gamification.
- Level 4: Benefits – See how gamification is being implemented around the world and the benefits of those efforts. Click to Tweet about the benefits of gamification.
- Level 5: Play – Make your gamification efforts as engaging and memorable as possible. Click to Tweet about how to make learning fun.
To download the eBook, visit: http://bit.ly/gamificationebook.
About GP Strategies
GP Strategies Corporation is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies’ solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers. Additional information may be found at www.gpstrategies.com.
© 2015 GP Strategies Corporation. All rights reserved. GP Strategies and the GP Strategies logo design are trademarks of GP Strategies Corporation.
SOURCE GP Strategies