In this session, Cara Halter and Tom Pizer, directors of innovation research and development with GP Strategies, explore the technologies that make up a strong learning ecosystem and share how they helped one client sort through the noise to identify a gamification platform that met their needs.
This session will provide easy-to-understand insights on:
- Learning technology ecosystems.
- Gamification platforms.
- Learning experience design principles.
- Processes for identifying and evaluating learning technologies.
Onboarding Compliance Future Skills Risk Relationship Management
In this 45-minute session, People Analytics expert Mike Hoekstra dives deep into the newest features of Stories in People Analytics. He examines how Stories improves upon existing SuccessFactors reporting tools and shows how you can use Stories in your organization to grow your analytics capabilities and influence.
In this light-hearted sharing are Leaders in the Learning & Development field across the Automotive, Shipping and Banking industries:
1. Cindy Dermawan (SVP - Reskilling & Capabilities Development, UOB),
2. Teresa Dewdney (Learning & Development Manager, Subaru), and
3. Vijay Jeyakumaran (Marine Training Manager, Berge Bulk)
Reflecting on the past year - a year filled with uncertainty, where change was the constant, and prime ourselves for the year ahead - a year of hope, recovery and possibilities in this new normal.
Hear from their perspectives on the challenges faced and key takeaways from 2020, their resolutions and expectations for the future as they cover the following and more:
1. What are the learning trends for 2021?
2. What changes are here to stay?
3. What can I expect for learning in 2021?
4. How will these expectations and changes affect me?
Our research has revealed that driving innovation from inside an organization is something leaders recognize as critical to their organization’s success. Employees are the number one source of innovative growth and the only remaining source of sustainable competitive advantage. Arming them with the skills and tools they need to innovate on a continual basis is paramount for any organization hoping to remain relevant in the future.