Have you ever wondered how much perceptions are aligned with reality within your organization?
Take a look at some statistics and be certain that if you are not properly capturing and tracking data, the perception versus reality gap might be bigger than you expect.
- 89% of bosses believe employees quit because they want more money, but only 12% of employees actually leave an organization for more money.
- 58% of people say they trust strangers more than their own boss.
- 79% of people who quit their jobs cite “lack of appreciation” as their reason for leaving and 65% of North Americans report that they were not recognized even once last year.
Salesforce Research discovered that employees who feel heard are 4.6 times more likely to feel empowered to do their best work. Making sure that thousands of people feel that way is a big challenge, but Qualtrics XM®, along with SAP SuccessFactors, may be the perfect tool to close the gaps that exist between feedback and action, and perception and reality.
The XM in the company’s name stands for “Experience Management”. Experience, by definition, is the impression left on someone after an event. Being able to capture that impression in real time is key to acting quickly and precisely on what really matters for any organization. The most successful companies know this. They are actively trying to predict and mitigate problems before they even happen by monitoring every interaction people have with and within the company. That is where Qualtrics XM comes into play.
Qualtrics XM gives you the ability to create robust surveys to capture data and provides you with powerful reporting tools, dashboards, and insights driven by artificial intelligence to guide you through action.
EmployeeXM (one of the four products Qualtrics offers) integrates seamlessly with SAP SuccessFactors and covers an employee’s entire life cycle by providing the tools needed to evaluate:
- The candidate experience from job research to the application and interviews
- The pre-onboarding and onboarding processes
- The day-to-day experiences with the company’s internal processes and culture
- The employee’s overall satisfaction with leadership
- And much more
Whether you need a quick pulse survey to track things like employees who potentially had contact with the new coronavirus before they come back to the office, or a long annual survey to steer your HR transformation strategy, Qualtrics XM can help you.
Start with mapping the problems you need to tackle, choose the right audience by leveraging SAP SuccessFactors’ operational data and events, and trigger Employee XM surveys that will quickly help you connect the dots and come up with an action plan.
Both companies are now working closely together to rapidly increase the integration capabilities between both platforms. More and more, this will reduce the amount of time needed between identifying the problem and resolving it. If you would like more information on how to implement Qualtrics XM or how it can positively impact your organization, leave a comment or contact us directly. Start leveraging your employee feedback today.