GP Strategies® provides shop fabrication and field installation services for aerospace, process, alternative fuels, and manufacturing facilities. GP Strategies’ in-house staff of engineers, inspectors, certified welders/braziers, and technicians provide a valuable resource for specialty process systems. System design will provide for the shop fabrication of the majority (or all) of a specific system using verified field dimensions, envelope dimensions, and planned layouts. Where necessary, full-scale mockup panels and subsystems will be fabricated to ensure fit and ergonomic considerations.
Throughout the engineering and fabrication process, GP Strategies’ certified inspectors (API, ASNT SNT-TC-1A, CWI) will continually monitor quality and specification conformance. In-house equipment and experienced technicians allow pressure testing of subassemblies up to 80,000 psi. Helium leak testing, acoustic emission testing, and traditional nondestructive testing methods are also available in-house to support quality assurance requirements. GP Strategies’ capabilities include precision cleaning (shop or field) to meet the strictest system purity requirements.
GP Strategies’ work flow and fabrication process has a proven track record for providing complete turn-key systems that meet client specifications and quality assurance requirements without rework. Pending the system requirements, GP Strategies has the proper fabrication process to meet project specifications.
- High-Purity Precision Systems – Orbital welded stainless-steel tubing with sanitary connections
- Low to Medium Pressure (15–6,000 psi) Clean Systems – 37° flared AN fittings and tubing
- High-Pressure Systems – Cone and threaded fittings and components for pressures up to 20,000 psi
- Cryogenic Delivery and Distribution – Welded stainless steel with vacuum jacket insulation, or brazed copper with industrial insulation
- High Flow/High Pressure – Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) welded heavy wall pipe and fittings
- Weld Procedure and Welders Qualified Under ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section IX – Stainless to stainless, line system ½” to 18”, all directions
- Inspection and Test Personnel, Procedures, and Equipment – RT, AET, UT-volumetric, UT-thickness, dye penetrant, magnetic particle, and visual examination personnel certified to API and ASNT SNT-TC-1A quality standard
Click the PDF on the right to learn more, or visit our Engineering and Fabrication Services page.