GP Strategies® mobile liquefied natural gas (LNG) vaporization system is a cost-effective solution for applications that require quick deployment.
An Easy Solution for Those in Need of Natural Gas
GP Strategies’ mobile LNG vaporization system can be used with mobile LNG storage systems, such as ISO containers and LNG trailers, and with permanent LNG storage tanks. This mobile vaporization system is placed on an ISO 40-foot high cube flat rack frame. The mobile LNG vaporization system can remain on an ISO chassis trailer or be mounted on 16 x 16 x 31 inch-high legs that are adjustable to 1/4-inch increments to account for surface conditions.
The mobile vaporization skid can provide 80,000 SCFH continuous LNG vaporization and 100,000 SCFH peak flow for 2 hours in a non-freeze zone.
- Five LNG ISO container/LNG trailer connections
- Ability to replenish ISO container/LNG trailer
- Adjustable gas regulator and continuous monitoring of pressure, temperature, and flow
- Single 120 VAC, 20 Amp circuit required for full operation
- Fully automated Allen-Bradley PLC control and touchscreen
- Safety system consisting of gas detectors, flame detectors, and emergency stop buttons with 24 hr battery backup
- Design per NFPA 59A, ASME B31.3, NFPA 70
- Control system per UL508
- Complete HAZOP
- Automatic storage pressure management and economizing
- Status light at each ISO/trailer connection
- Automatic vaporizer purge process to provide constant gas concentration during vaporizer switching