A major global automotive brand wanted to improve the process for creating well-trained district managers. The brand had the following objectives for their technology initiative:
- Reducing administrative workload/tasks
- Improving the frequency and quality of interaction between students and their coaches
- Providing learners with a single point of access for learning resources
- Ensuring consistent visibility into learning activities for stakeholders
- Creating a more socially connected experience for new hires
Download the case study to find out how GP Strategies helped meet these objectives.