DEPTH AND BREADTH OF EXPERIENCE MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN RESULTS ARE CRITICAL
In the pharmaceuticals industry, having the right information is critical to the well being of others. With this in mind, a well-known pharmaceuticals company charged GP Strategies with the task of enhancing the quality and consistency of its global medical inquiry handling.
The GP Strategies Solution
GP Strategies used its experience running pharmaceutical call centers and medical information departments, as well as its deep knowledge of information-sharing technologies, to provide a two-phase solution.
- Phase One – Built and deployed a SharePoint solution, enabling users to consult a shared, global library of up-to-date medical information
- Phase Two – Incorporated our proprietary infoMaestro Integrated Medical Call Center Solution allowing users to log inquiries, generate response letters summarizing their research, and satisfy these letters in local fulfillment centers
Both phases were informed by preliminary assessment sessions with a global team to ensure the solution would satisfy the needs of users around the world. The results were clear:
- A shared global library was quickly deployed allowing documentation to be shared worldwide and updated centrally
- Small and emerging market countries could immediately start using a system that supported both common business practices and centralized reporting
- Infrastructure costs were saved through a single, centrally managed solution
- Multiple legacy systems were retired, eliminating the costs of supporting them
- Performance was streamlined, increasing staff efficiency and enabling cost savings through call-center consolidation
- Quicker response to inquiries with consistent medical information, thereby increasing customer service
- Risk reduced for both the pharmaceutical company and the people its products serve