Several issues are impacting companies in the technology and communications realm today.
The biggest of these is cloud computing management, a tectonic shift in how businesses handle data. Migration to the cloud is no longer simply a recommended strategy, but the price of entry for businesses that want to have global reach. To keep up with this change, organizations are having to think and work differently.
Technology companies also face ongoing challenges such as dealing with shorter product cycles and updates that occur at increasingly frequent intervals. These issues require a great deal of effort to get people trained and ready for the inevitable changes, often resulting in a talent or knowledge gap.
Another challenge is security. An overabundance of data and human error has made security a hot topic of conversation in any organization today. Add to that the ongoing regulatory and compliance challenges that businesses are having to deal with, plus having to spend significant time and money protecting their customers and employees.
GP Strategies has the expertise to help technology and communications companies navigate the changing landscape brought about by the cloud and regulatory issues. These include end-to-end learning solutions, custom developed by our training experts to align with your corporate goals and optimize performance throughout your organization.
- Training Consulting and Strategic Alignment—Conducting analysis and assessment of your current program, along with recommendations for improvement
- Custom Blended Learning Solutions—Drawing on the right mix of modalities, from instructor-led training and eLearning to on-the-job training, videos, and more
- Product Launches and Product Training—Educating your direct and indirect salesforces on every aspect of your company’s hardware or software products for more successful launches and sales
- Sales Training—Turning your sales channels into brand advocates for your hardware and software products and services through both product training and sales skills training
- Technical Training—Delivering even the most technical and complex information in an easily digestible and memorable manner
- Managed Services—Delivering cost-effective management of your training programs, including vendor management, curriculum management solutions, tuition program management, instructor management, and overall training program administration and logistics
- Learning Technologies Strategy and Implementation—Consulting on, implementing, and integrating the right Learning Management System (LMS) or Learning Content Management System (LCMS)
- LMS and LCMS Hosting—Hosting and managing your learning technologies from the perspective of a company with intimate knowledge of both platforms and training as a whole.