A leader’s mindset might be one of the greatest predictors of success and one of the most elusive elements to pin down. Leadership happens in the nuanced shifts that occur first in the leader’s mind. But how do measure something that happens in a leader’s head? Is there a way to identify the skills that indicate a leader has adopted the mindset required to be successful?
If we can bring a different attitude to our role as a leader, if we can shift our mindset, we can impact our behaviors. And our behaviors, in return, can alter our attitude long term. But if actions speak louder than words, how do we isolate the actions the best leaders do when they are embodying one of the four key mindsets we’ve identified as most critical.
Through this podcast series you will hear:
- The top mindsets a leader needs to be successful
- The cognitive connection between thoughts, behaviors, and feelings
- How to encourage mindset shifts associated with growth, inclusivity, agility, and enterprise thinking
- The actions of the most successful leaders that embody these mindsets
- What obstacles get in the way of adopting new thinking
- What leaders told us are indicators of a successful mindset shift
Listen to the full podcast series: