Product knowledge and sales training can be the difference between making and losing a sale.
GP Strategies develops fully scalable, blended training programs that integrate product knowledge, sales skills, sales operations skills, and brand advocacy. We tailor each program to your corporate needs, as well as the nuances of the geographic regions in which you sell.
Turning sales reps into brand advocates
Our custom product sales training solutions are designed to increase sales by changing the behavior of your sales reps during sales transactions, inspiring them to become advocates for your company’s products, services, and brands.
Sales & technician training
Every sales situation is different. That’s why GP Strategies utilizes a custom approach to retail training.
Whether it’s a sales training refresher or a facility-wide overhaul that your dealerships need to improve interdepartmental efficiency, GP Strategies experts will immerse themselves in each particular situation with an eye on drafting a training plan that makes the most sense.
From dynamic live training to convenient web-based training, we will work with you to find the right mix of in-dealership blended training solutions:
- Instructor-led training
- On-the-job training
- Mobile learning
- Performance support tools
- Other methods as needed
Reach every part of your sales chain with powerful solutions
From the manufacturer’s perspective, GP Strategies’ extensive training of wholesale reps enhances their in-dealership capabilities. On the retail side, our offerings range from general selling techniques to competitive product selling. Knowledgeable, well-trained representatives with effective communications skills will give your dealerships the competitive edge.
Service Department Non-Technical
The quality of interaction between service consultants, managers, and technicians with their customers can be directly linked to the smooth running and success of the dealership.
GP Strategies’ service department training is especially designed to help people from different departments become more effective in their interactions with customers. The program includes the following training services:
- Service Consultant Training—A focus on customer treatment, customer handling, selling, and communication
- Warranty Training—Learn the skills needed for warranty administration, including warranty analysis and how to enter information into your system
- Management Training—Train managers on “visioning,” sharing visions, managing staff and department finances, and performing operational analysis
- Parts Manager Training—Provide parts managers with marketing, motivational, and financial management techniques to impact department sales and improve the dealership’s bottom-line profits
Achieve results with GP Strategies’ training programs
GP Strategies’ training programs have a long track record of proven results. A sampling includes the following:
- One Fortune 500 company realized a 300% ROI in the first nine months after launching a training program that included sales skills and system process training courseware
- Another reported that sales reps who had completed training sold 63% more in their first 90 days on the job than those who had not
- A high-tech client found that 70% of sales reps felt that a training program helped them better inform customers of the unique benefits of their product