Building customer engagement solutions is the single most important job in a dealership today. Evidence shows a relationship between sales and service satisfaction and repeat business. So when recreational vehicle or boating customers knock on the door of your dealership, the way they are treated makes all the difference in the world.
This could bethe first-time a guest visits your parts department, attends your invitation-only event, or sends an e-mail to your web site. In each of these cases the customer will experience your dealership and be left with a lasting impression. Our goal is making sure your entire dealership team—from forklift driver to dealer principal—has the right attitude and skills necessary to interact with, and impress, your customers.
Keep your customers coming back for more
GP Strategies creates courses on all aspects of customer satisfaction and retention training to expand dealer market and profits while building customer loyalty. We promote one-to-one interaction with students through our call center, Internet links, and telephone follow-up systems. Courses and topics include:
- Understanding a customer’s worth to an average dealership
- Creating customer satisfaction through critical actions and opportunities
- Understanding how repeat and referral customers affect service labor, parts, and unit sales
- Resolving customer complaints
- Improving customer satisfaction index scores
- Empowering team members to work toward improvement