Innovation is the capability to discover, develop, and do something new. When companies have a strategy to focus the power of innovation on present and future business needs and goals, organizations can solve problems in new and faster ways.
GP Strategies actively develops and researches innovations, using an evidence-based process to discover, create, and capture the right innovations that have real impact on business goals.
GP Strategies uses a 5-Step Innovation Process to help organizations harness new, disruptive technologies and innovations:
- Discovery: Look at the business, organization, and industry for ideas, inspirations, technologies, pain points, and trends.
- Refinement: Link the idea, inspiration, pain point, or trend to a business need and hypothesize the impact, followed by prioritizing efforts.
- Experiment: Design an approach to experiment, test, and learn.
- Reflect and Share: Reflect on what was learned, questions answered, potential applications, and share across the organization.
- Integrate: Progress viable innovations from concept to relevant business practices.
Bringing Innovation to You
GP Strategies partners with organizations to create physical and virtual Innovation Centers where learning and development teams can explore, innovate, pilot, and refine without disrupting critical day-to-day activities. If you are curious and want to work with emerging methodologies, technologies, platforms, and approaches, we can help you make the space without compromising the needs of the business.
Innovative Solutions in Action
WEBINAR | Avoid the Shiny Object Syndrome by Creating a Process for Innovation
BLOG | How to Capture Innovative Thinking from High Performers
BROCHURE | Innovation Strategy and Solutions
INNOVATION CENTER | GP Strategies Innovation Kitchen
VIDEO | Learning Transformation Breakfast – Building a Learning Culture
GP Strategies actively researches innovations, using an evidence-based process to create and capture the right innovations that have real impact on business goals.