LNG, CNG, Hydrogen Fuel Stations
GP Strategies has been designing, fabricating, permitting, constructing, and maintaining alternative fuel stations for over 20 years, supporting companies and municipalities that are looking for long-term ways to cut transportation fuel costs as well as implement more environmentally friendly energy methods. Natural gas is cleaner, and when the volatility of the oil price is taken into account, a less expensive alternative compared to gasoline and diesel.
GP Strategies can support your alternative fueling needs in the following ways:
• Station Design and Permitting—Our experienced in-house team of professional engineers and designers can design, customize and permit your fueling stations
• Equipment Fabrication—We are an ASME and UL508 certified facility. Our experienced in-house team of welders, electricians, control panel builders, and PLC programmers can provide standard and custom solutions to meet your specific needs
• Construction Services—Whether it’s a new build or an upgrade, GP Strategies offers various construction services, including assessments to determine ways to engineer improved performance of an existing facility
• Maintenance—Monthly and quarterly GP Strategies-performed maintenance to ensure that your facility/system is performing efficiently and according to design
• Training—GP Strategies can train your operators and maintenance technicians to operate efficiently and safely
Access Innovative Engineering and Design Expertise from A Trusted Source
As the industry grows, GP Strategies is developing new and innovative technologies. GP Strategies’ leadership and engineering expertise have led to many innovations, including a cost-effective, two-hose LNG dispenser and advanced control strategies. Let GP Strategies help your organization with the design of the following alternative fueling stations:
• Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Stations—Our experience in the design and installation of LNG fueling systems has made us a leader in the construction of private fleets and public-access LNG stations. Design, build, and maintain through a single source with GP Strategies alternative fuels solutions.
• Hydrogen Fuel Stations—Whether you are looking for a station based on trailer-delivered hydrogen or hydrogen produced on-site from natural gas reformation or water electrolysis, we can design, permit, construct, and maintain a hydrogen fueling station for your fleet or for public access.
• Liquid to Compressed Natural Gas (LCNG) Stations—Since 2000, we’ve been applying our extensive LCNG experience to the construction of private fleet and public-access fueling stations. We also provide maintenance services for LCNG stations.
• Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Stations—GP Strategies can design, construct, and maintain CNG fuel stations and vehicle maintenance facilities to meet your specific site and dispensing requirements.
• GP Strategies’ LNG Dispensers—Since we design and manufacture our own dispensers, GP Strategies has the ability to engineer adaptations to suit your specific fueling needs.