A myriad of new and existing learning technologies promising varieties of benefits to the L&D organization are flooding the industry. Disruptions are driving organizations to consider new technologies in their learning ecosystem. From traditional learning management systems to the latest learning experience platforms, we’ve used virtually every learning technology on the market and have even developed many of our own, giving us the expertise to help you develop a learning strategy and ensure the success of your learning initiatives.
- Consulting services – Using a range of methodologies, including front-end analysis to enterprise assessments, GP Strategies will gauge your challenges and performance objectives, and design a learning technology strategy just for you.
- New Learning technologies – GP Strategies is uniquely positioned to advise your company on the learning technology best suited to your needs.
- Professional services – From consulting to full systems integration, our experts can assess your organization’s needs, integrate your technology and change-management strategy, and ensure your technology works seamlessly in your unique environment without disruption.
- LMS integration, hosting, and administration – Your LMS is at the heart of your user experience. Ensure the right strategies and processes are in place to drive seamless integration, completion rates, analytics and reporting, and content management.
- Support and help desk services – Our established service delivery center infrastructure and custom-developed workflow management system are designed to efficiently manage requests, issues, and questions that arrive at your help desk, ensuring employee needs are met in a friendly and timely manner.
ARTICLE | Stacked: The Right Mix of Learning Technologies to Accelerate Your Digital Learning Strategy
WEBINAR | Avoid the Shiny Object Syndrome by Creating a Process for Innovation
CASE STUDY | LMS Migration from On-Premise to SAP/NS2 SaaS
VIDEO | The Learning Technologies Ecosphere: Creating a Sustainable Strategy
VIDEO | Learning and Performance Support Interview