Five S (5S), and the following Five S products, offer a visually oriented system of cleanliness, organization, and arrangement designed to facilitate greater productivity, safety, and quality. The system provides a foundation for more responsible behavior on the job — better work, better products, better morale.
- Five S: Creating the Productive Workplace — $49.95 A comprehensive, easy-to-follow guidebook designed for anyone wishing to implement 5S and achieve more workplace order, efficiency, and productivity. It introduces the 5S concepts, and provides step-by-step guidance on preparing for, implementing, and refining 5S. (171 pages, ISBN 0-87683-393-8)
- Sharing Five S: Leader’s Guide — $49.95 Describes how to conduct 5S implementation workshops, master copies of presentation material, forms, and checklists for use as stand-alone or as a companion to other GP Strategies Five S publications. (144 pages, ISBN 0-87683-392-X)
- Five S: The Basics — $9.95 A quick, easy-to-read booklet filled with example photographs designed to introduce 5S to front-line employees (29 pages, ISBN 0-87683-395-4)
- Five S at Your Fingertips — $9.95 A pocket guide listing each preparation, implementation, and refinement step described in Five S: Creating the Productive Workplace designed as a quick reference for those implementing 5S. (39 pages, ISBN 0-87683-394-6)
- Five S: Creating the Productive Workplace Video or DVD — $125.00 With your choice of video or DVD, we illustrate 5S in action for teams about to begin their 5S journey, or needing reinforcement once 5S has been implemented; includes how to prepare for 5S, and front-line employees describing before and after 5S implementation in both office and manufacturing workplaces. (30 minutes, ISBN 0-87683-391-1)
- Five S: Creating the Productive Workplace Kit — $260.00 A kit designed as a cost-effective, yet comprehensive, resource for those leading 5S implementations. (Includes 5 copies of Fingertips and The Basics, and 1 copy of Creating the Productive Workplace, Leaders’ Guide, and Video or DVD as described above; ISBN 0-87683-390-3)