Regulatory compliance is an essential part of doing business in the life sciences industry. Ensuring compliance, however, can be a logistical challenge. GPiLEARN Rx can solve those challenges through a flexible learning portal designed to reduce the risks—and costs—of bringing your organization into compliance.
Effective learning starts with interactive GxP courseware
GPiLEARN Rx’s library of industry-proven and validated eLearning courses are both memorable and effective, and based around the Good X Practice (GxP) topics needed to ensure good practices. In addition, each course comes with knowledge checks throughout and a summary exam at the end.
As a 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, web-based solution, organizations can access learning when and where they want, knowing that regulatory responsibilities are being met. Representative courses include the following:
- Overview of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Overview of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Overview of Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Principles of Good Documentation
- Risk Management 1: Key Concepts and Definitions
- Vendor Certification for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Writing and Reviewing SOPs
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Process Controls
- Principles of Auditing
- Meeting Good GMP Training Requirements
- Change Control
- Records Management
- Drug Safety
Other courses germane to compliance in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries are also available.
Download Life Sciences Courseware PDF.
Put the industry’s most flexible solution to work for you
Although GPiLEARN Rx comes pre-populated with validated and proven courses, customization options are available:
- Tailor the look and feel of the portal to match your branding and processes
- Write new content using tools such as Articulate, Lectora, Breeze, and HTML/Flash
- Present courses in your choice of languages
- Purchase our courseware outright or subscribe to individual courses
- Host on GP Strategies’ LMS or install behind your firewall, and run on your own SCORM- or AICC-compliant LMS
- Track course results to your system or to our centralized LMS
Download GPiLEARN Rx.