Change needs to be led effectively from within the business, through developing change leaders at all levels and having expertise within HR, OD and L&D to support the change practitioners.
Due to the level of disruptive change businesses are facing, change readiness and the ability to lead change effectively becomes crucial. This can be enterprise wide, in terms of structural and operational changes, resulting from economic turbulence or resulting from mergers and acquisitions, or working at the function and team level.
In our experience, two aspects are vital to leading strategic change: sustaining a focus on strategic issues and challenging the business to see and do things differently.
While many find this to be a time in which to rely heavily on outside resources, GP Strategies has found that creating a sustainable solution often comes from using external coaches and consultants to leverage and develop internal capacity.
As external change consultants, we support and challenge your leaders to see things differently and create a shift in how change is led that is sustainable, because leaders own the change process.
This approach results in more cost-effective, sustainable change. To that end, we work with you to:
- Develop change leadership capacity across the business
- Align HR capability with current and future business needs
- Develop the executive team’s capacity to lead their own change process
- Increase the HR credibility, consulting skills, and ability to challenge the business
- Develop leaders to coach others though change and uncertainty
- Develop communities of practice to support change
We raise the capacity, confidence, and capability of change leaders throughout key functions of your business—especially in human resources and organizational development.