Leaders at all levels need to recognize their own responsibility for developing themselves and how they choose to lead as a leader. This can help them recognize how to make choices and use their emotional intelligence to lead themselves, stay engaged, and be conscious of their career choices.
GP Strategies offers a variety of customizable programs to help leaders lead themselves, including:
- Accountability – Develop the skills and behaviors necessary to create an accountable organization.
- Authentic Leadership in Action – Develop leadership that is authentic and powerful whilst being relevant to a complex and demanding leadership role and current business challenges.
- Emotional Intelligence – Increase the capacity to recognize and manage emotions in yourself and with others. Developing emotional intelligence enhances your ability to make effective decisions, build relationships, deal with stress, and cope with change.
- Engagement – Help employees become more engaged through a blend of consulting and core tools and processes including surveys, self-reflection, career clarity, feedback and planning.
- Handling Conflict – Learn the skills and perspectives necessary to effectively manage conflict.
- Personal Resilience – Develop own resilience as a leader working in uncertain, complex and ambiguous situations.
- Problem Solving – Identify problems proactively, correctly state identified problems, identify the most likely cause, and determine innovative solutions.
- Your Career – Access a blend of tried-and-true components of our career development approach, including the X model of engagement, a focus on values, and the need for an action plan to ensure career to-do’s happen.