Leaders at all levels need to develop and refresh essential leadership qualities through specific learning programs and initiatives. This usually includes a combination of digital learning, bite size learning modules, and face-to-face skills practice.
GP Strategies’ team is at the leading edge of digital design and can support you using our global technology partners, such as Degreed, Edcast, Share Point, Pocket Coach, and Work Day. Our combined experience of over 40 years of providing leadership development and using leading edge research allows us to customize a wide range of learning programs to meet your organization’s needs. These can be developed as a combination of webinars, guided learning activity using learning platforms and face-to-face modules for practice.
We ensure development is based on current challenges leaders are facing and how to create a productive followership. Understanding why others should be led by you can play a crucial role in this stage. So we design engaging and pragmatic workshops to practice key skills on real-life situations and develop strategies for changing your own behavior. Our programs are customized to your needs and include:
- Building Generational IQ – Develop both personal and organizational competence in engaging a multi-generational workforce.
- Building High Performing Teams – See how team interventions, a compelling purpose, and setting key outcomes can help your team perform.
- Everyday Coaching Conversations – Elevate your managers’ coaching skills so they can take advantage of the quick, spontaneous conversations they have with their employees.
- Helping Others Succeed – Equip leaders at all levels to actively engage employees in individualized performance, engagement, and career coaching.
- Influencing Across the Matrix – Provide the knowledge and skills needed to effectively navigate matrix environments and help your organization reach its maximum potential through this interactive workshop.
- Leading in a Virtual Environment – Apply critical management fundamentals, tools, and strategies to actual virtual leadership situations through this compelling interactive workshop.
- Leading People + – Equip managers with skills and strategies for engaging and unleashing the knowledge, expertise, independence, and confidence of today’s workers.
- Leading Technical People + – Equip managers with skills and strategies for engaging and unleashing the knowledge, expertise, independence, and confidence of today’s specialized knowledge workers.
- Performance Coaching – Develop skills to coach and improve performance through a range of coaching approaches including challenging conversations.
- The Leader in 2025 – Help leaders identify and understand some of the biggest workplace trends that are having an impact on business today through this leadership development experience. Such trends include a multi-gen workforce, wearable tech, social media, globalization, virtual teams, social learning, gamification, and more.
- Why Should Anyone Be Led By You – Use real business issues to teach leaders how to adjust and communicate authentically with their followers to create a more engaged and excited workforce.