It is important for leaders to understand the ways in which they inspire their people and support other leaders to lead. They need to be capable of building high-performing leadership teams. At this level, they also play a crucial role in leading across their multiple stakeholders and leading their part of the business ecosystem with a global perspective.
Networked and collaborative leadership replaces heroic leadership models and requires leaders to be developers of others. It’s useful for leaders to be aware of the different stages of vertical development so they can understand their own needs as a leader and the needs of others.
We typically help leaders map their own ecosystem and the key roles and relationships they need to address. Through 360 feedback and individual personal development consultations at the start of a development process, they can identify the shifts they need to make in line with the business’ needs, their team’s needs and the needs of their peers. We have designed core leadership programs at this director level for global organizations operating in every region of the world, which are built on the company values and recognize its strategic changes. These executive leadership training programs address:
- Leading self – understanding my authentic self, choosing to respond and not react, creating resilience
- Leading my leadership team – addressing live team issues, building trust, and handling conflict
- Leading across boundaries within the system – influencing across boundaries, developing authority presence and impact
Intensive coaching circles led by our program coaches support this development process and often continue as virtual coaching circles, which embed the learning into the leader’s role.
We offer a number of executive leadership training programs leveraging both proven and customized content that will equip leaders to build high-performing teams. By weaving together instructional design, online tools, external partner content, and client-specific information, we deliver high-impact leadership training that is tailored to your specific situation to create a high-performing teams model. These programs include:
- Building High Performing Teams – See how team interventions, a compelling purpose, and setting key outcomes can help your team perform.
- Building Your Global Perspective – Instill leaders with a global mindset and integrate cultural intelligence into their leadership approach.
- Distinctive Leadership – A senior-level experience designed to unleash the strategic advantage of leadership. This highly experiential journey includes assessments, executive coaching, a powerful in-person experience, and ongoing peer cohort coaching to create a sustainable shift in your leaders.
- Everyday Coaching Conversations – Elevate your managers’ coaching skills so they can take advantage of the quick, spontaneous conversations they have with their employees.
- Leading Out Loud – Apply key leadership concepts in real time and develop communications tools for inspiring action.
- Transformational Coaching – Developing capacity to have deeper coaching conversations and create immediate impact and lasting shift.
- Why Should Anyone Be Led By You – Leverage real business issues to teach leaders how to adjust and communicate authentically to their followers to create an engaged and excited workforce.