Today’s health, safety, and environmental needs are great. It’s critical your organization provides a safe environment and adheres to a complex, ever-evolving regulatory and compliance landscape. From mitigating the impact of pandemic outbreaks and natural disasters to adhering to OSHA policies and training your workforce to safely handle hazardous materials, GP Strategies delivers comprehensive workforce training programs designed to increase safety and environmental awareness and help your organization achieve its regulatory and compliance goals.
GP Strategies delivers comprehensive workforce training programs designed to increase safety and environmental awareness, and help with positive compliance audit results. Our services include:
- Public Health Services (Pandemic & Bioterrorism) – Prevention and deference strategies and recognition, avoidance, isolation, and notification techniques to strengthen your pandemic and bioterrorism preparedness skills.
- Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Explosive/Weapons of Mass Destruction Awareness – Comprehensive CBRNE/WMD awareness training to government, first responders and private organizations to educate them on the types of incidents, the impact of each type, and safe responses to these incidents
- Homeland Security Services – All-hazards planning, preparing, and recovery for events resulting from terrorist threats
- Resource Conservation & Recovery Act (RCRA)/Department of Transportation (DOT) Training – Meet permit requirements and keep workers safe with a 24-hour initial environmental certification course. Keep knowledge current and awareness high with a 4-hour annual refresher
- Safety and Environmental Management System (SEMS) – Enhance the safety of operations by reducing the frequency and severity of accidents
- Construction Safety Management – Our commitment to creating and maintaining safe, incident-free work sites, developing a culture of safety, and educating our clients about the importance of rules and regulations. A continuous monitoring of ongoing performance is vital to success
- OSHA Worker Health & Safety Training – Mandatory Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) certification course for RCRA-permitted storage facilities. Choose from 24 or 40 hours of health, safety and environment (HSE) training
- Government Acquisition Vehicles – GP Strategies has several contract vehicles available for any Federal agency or installation, and many prime contractors. Gain access to these services through several government contract vehicles that include General Services Administration (GSA), and more