Aging facilities, a depleted workforce, and an ever-increasing regulatory environment translates to a greater scrutiny on your company’s process facilities.
GP Strategies’ comprehensive services can help in the areas of process safety and risk management:
- Consulting Services – A GP Strategies assessment to help improve the performance of your process safety management and mechanical integrity programs
- Mechanical Integrity – A systematic approach to help identify, prioritize and mitigate risks in a cost-effective, compliant manner that minimizes downtime and maximizes safety
- Procedures – The resources you need for a timely development of operating and maintenance procedures
- Training Services – Comprehensive operator and maintenance training services such as Blended Learning and On-The-Job training to ensure workers are qualified to perform their job duties
- Compliance Assessments – Independent third-party, systematic audits and assessments using OSHA PSM audit guidelines, will give your company a clearer picture of the state of your process safety management program
- Process Hazard Analysis – Define your process boundaries and risks with a process hazard analysis (PHA), utilizing one of the standard methods such as ‘what if’, HAZOP, FMEA, or layers of protection analysis