A salesperson’s ability to engage customers is paramount. But while some of the necessary skills are innate, most need to be learned.
GP Strategies offers sales skills training—both foundational and advanced—based on our proven sales methodology and customized for your business. Our sales skills training complements your product training by giving your team the knowledge and confidence that will help them:
- Increase sales
- Boost profits per sale
- Encourage customer loyalty
- Drive future purchases
Improve skills in all areas of sales expertise.
Our sales training experts will work with you to develop a customized sales methodology and accompanying training program, targeted specifically to your product line and sales environment. First, we’ll discover what makes your organization’s products, customers, and sales process unique. Then, we will identify the specific knowledge and skills necessary for your sales representatives to move customers through to a sale, including the following:
- Customer-Driven Selling Skills—Learn to recognize customer buying motives while the sales discussion is in progress
- Customer Experience Skills—Increase sales and cross-selling success by learning how to effectively engage customers and truly enjoy the sales experience, whether the interaction occurs face-to-face or over the phone
- Advanced Sales Skills—Choose from options that include programs developed for the “best of the best,” as well as those aimed at raising average salespeople beyond their current levels of competence
- Sales Skills Coaching—Raise the skill levels of individuals with highly focused coaching. Our Coaching Toolbox process includes working with both salespersons and their managers to ensure that progress continues even after our task is completed
- Telesales—Customize a program to focus specifically on the goals, skills, and customer relationships you want to develop among your telesales representatives
GP Strategies also delivers post-training support to help ensure your program is a success, including sales coaching, mystery shopping, and other follow-up programs designed to assess the training’s effectiveness.
BROCHURE | Retooling Retail
BROCHURE | Virtual Selling Certification