The design, build, and management of specialized facilities, especially in the areas of heavy industry, process and chemical plants, utilities, and government organizations, is complex to say the least. Success requires specialized programs.
The answer lies with GP Strategies. From new product launches to technology re-equipping and manufacturing scale-up to the consolidation of facilities, GP Strategies can help your organization:
- Attain higher availability sooner
- Achieve design results faster
- Meet quality goals at startup
- Reduce overall lifecycle costs
- Meet workforce skills goals
GP Strategies Engineering Design services can be engaged on a standalone basis or bundled to suit customer requirements and provide a cost-effective project solution.
Our multidisciplinary design teams deliver concept studies through to detailed design and implementation. Our registered civil, mechanical, chemical, electrical, and fire protection engineers focus on delivering safe, performance-driven, and cost-effective solutions within heavily regulated industries. Our professional engineers provide expertise in a wide range of areas and applications:
- Pre-Investment Studies and Site Masterplans
- Analysis of Complex Process and Utility Systems—Process flow charts, mass balance, heat balance, utility demand, as well as regulatory and operational requirements for liquids, solids, and powders
- Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Plant Utilities—Compressed air, water, steam, refrigeration, fuel oil and gas, and specialized industrial gases
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Packaging and Materials Handling Solutions—Design and management of bottles, cans, form fill and seal, flow wrap, blister packs, and cartons, through to secondary packaging and palletization. Projects often involve detailed analysis of conveyors and line accumulation
- Control Plans, Error Proofing, and Statistical Process Control
- Electrical and Control Solutions—To cover high voltage and love applications along with complex control systems to achieve the required levels of packaging and process automation. Our system designs include solutions from all major PLC manufacturers
- Quality Assurance and Audits
Our multidisciplinary building design team provides architectural services, civil and structural engineering. The team, along with our Quantity Surveyors, provide a complete construction service from warehouse and production facilities through to laboratory and cleanroom facilities.
GP Strategies has delivered productivity improvements for manufacturing clients in the consumer packaged goods, process, energy, heavy industry, metals, and life sciences industries.
Modern manufacturing plants have a high reliance on automated processing systems and material handling equipment. These must be maintained and operated, and the workplace organized in a manner that ensures the mission of the organization is fulfilled in terms of productivity, quality, and customer service.
GP Strategies’ operational excellence program puts into place critical systems of work that are essential ingredients to achieving consistent, highly efficient manufacture. This and other techniques (including RCM, TPM, and FMEA) have assisted manufacturers in a wide range of industries recover lost ground, and hit best-ever performance outputs.
GP Strategies provides procurement of building materials and supplies along with proven strategies that maximize value. We do this by optimizing materials and processes, negotiating to minimize costs, maximizing tax benefits, and helping to maintain productivity and efficiency.
For all facets of manufacturing construction, from small to mid-sized specialized systems facilities, GP Strategies has the industry insight and experience needed to meet stringent quality and safety requirements. Our process includes the following:
- In-house, turnkey services for responsiveness and reliability
- Proven, long-term experience to ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Multidisciplinary capabilities in design and engineering, procurement, quality assurance, compliance, construction management, and more for added peace of mind
- Unmatched service, backed by a company known for superior quality work
From individual task management and field office support to third-party oversight and comprehensive project management, you can count on GP Strategies to get the job done.
Our multidisciplinary experience in design and engineering, procurement, construction, inspection, maintenance, and repair gives us unique insight into construction management to help build specialized facilities. Add to that our certifications, skills, standards, accountability, and proven track record for on-time and on-budget delivery.
GP Strategies specializes in construction management for the full range of manufacturing facilities. Our representative and guaranteed maximum price services include the following:
- Project and contracts management
- Quality assurance support
- Inspections, examinations, and tests
- Certified welding consultation and procedure development
- Project and contracts control
- Procedure development
- Third-party oversight
- System validation
To learn about more of the ways that GP Strategies can help your construction project, see our Engineering & Technical Services brochure.
In addition to the awards we win, we also pursue accreditations that have meaning to our clients and prove the expertise and skill of our people. Our subject matter experts sit on numerous industry advisory committees. Above all, we want to work with organizations that trust and feel comfortable and confident working with us.
- API and ASNT
- ASME U-Stamp
- BS OSHAS 18001
- CIBSE (Low Carbon Assessor)
- Energy Management Professional
- General Contractor Licenses
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- National Board R-Stamp
- National Board VR-Stamp
- SOC 1 (SSAE 16 Type II and ISAE 3402)