EtaPRO™ is a comprehensive performance and condition monitoring system that combines thermodynamics (EtaPRO VirtualPlant™), anomaly detection (EtaPRO APR), and machinery vibration signature monitoring (EtaPRO Predictor™) together in one powerful platform to help you better manage the health of your plant and assets. EtaPRO helps improve plant availability, capacity, and efficiency while avoiding unplanned outages. Make EtaPRO part of your asset performance management or maintenance and reliability initiatives.
EtaPRO’s wide realm of functions include:
- Plant Data Collection & Archiving – Provides real-time data collection, historical archiving, displays, reporting, logging, and basic alerting; serves as the foundation for advanced EtaPRO technologies.
- Thermal Performance Monitoring – Provides actual and expected real-time and aggregate key performance indicators for overall plant and equipment (efficiencies and capacities). Models are based on first engineering principles where mass and energy are conserved.
- Process Anomaly Detection – Continuously monitors real-time data using advanced pattern recognition algorithms to detect plant and equipment anomalies and applies ‘management-by-exception’ methods to focus plant staff on critical issues. Empirical models are based on historical data.
- Equipment Condition Monitoring – Provides early warning of equipment failure using advanced real-time machinery vibration monitoring and AutoDiagnosis™ techniques (continuous vibration signature analysis, fault symptom detection, and forecasting).
- Vibration Pattern Recognition – Uniquely combines advanced pattern recognition with real-time vibration spectrum analysis to detect machinery faults in their very early stages.
- EtaPRO Monitoring and Diagnostic Center – A solution for plants who are challenged with lean resources and information overload. Our team of engineers and operation specialists analyze plant performance and operational integrity using the industry-leading EtaPRO Performance and Condition Monitoring System from our Amherst, NY office.