From single-project solutions to complex end-to-end training programs, nothing counteracts the effects of a retiring workforce, or changes in processes or equipment, more than a comprehensive suite of blended learning solutions.
- Front End Analysis (FEA) and Curriculum Design – Valuable training resources are often ineffective because an intervention was started without a solid foundation of FEA and curriculum design. GP Strategies experts analyze your situation and recommend solutions that are focused on improving task performance, changing behavior and enhancing competence
- Delivery Capabilities – Custom, tailored, and off-the-shelf technical training and courseware. Plus, we will design, develop, deliver and support every type of training modality – from instructor-led courses and hands-on labs to web-based training (WBT), simulation, on-the-job training, and blended solutions
- Experience – A time-tested, fifty-year history of training, consulting and engineering in heavy manufacturing, the process industries, and ultra high-tech areas such as bio-pharmaceuticals, electronics & semiconductor, nuclear power and more
- Methodology – Technical training based on an industry-proven, multi-phased, instructional systems design (ISD) model that includes planning, analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation services
- Course Catalogs – An alternative to customized training, leverage courses from our own in-house maintenance training and GPiLEARN+ libraries as a cost-effective, proven solution to your most basic training needs