The highly technical nature of the aerospace industry, with its inherent risk to product and human life, requires a deep level of expertise to function. In addition, the never-ending need for improved technology, increased reliability, and regulatory compliance continues to challenge the industry.
GP Strategies supports the full product lifecycle from proof of concept and development of new products, tools, and test solutions to in-service support and sustainment. GP Strategies’ engineering, consulting, and training expertise helps aerospace companies achieve best-in-class performance in the following areas:
- World-class engineering and design/build services for high-performance manufacturing
- Process Safety and Risk Management solutions
- Operational Excellence solutions, including Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
- Technical and workforce training
- Facility operations, maintenance, and sustainment
- In-service support, logistical support analysis, and creation of technical documentation
- Repair and overhaul – designing and producing repair schemes for aircraft airframes
- Blended Learning Solutions – multi-channel delivery incorporating 3D production, rapid prototyping content development and workplace simulations and gamification
The Company We Keep
For more than 35 years, GP Strategies has partnered with important players in the Aerospace industry, delivering up solutions that take flight.
Our onsite technical services and extensive training and development support extend to:
- NASA (KSC, GSFC, SSC, JPL, ARC, GRC, Goldstone) – Specialty maintenance and repair, facility O&M, design-build, LMS, training
- USAF (Arnold, Cape Canaveral, Patrick, Vandenberg, Edwards, Kirkland) – Facility O&M services, design-build, mechanical integrity, LMS, training
- Commercial Aerospace (ULA, Orbital, VCSFA MARS, Space X, Blue Origin, Zodiac, Augusta Westland, Boeing, Lockheed Martin) – Engineering, training, and specialty services