While the term “accountability” is commonly heard, there is often a great deal of confusion about what this word means and to whom it applies. This course teaches the skills and explains the focus required in creating an accountable organization. To achieve this team members must hold themselves accountable; individual actions must align with the values, competencies, and strategies of the organization.
- Define accountability, responsibility, and empowerment
- Rate yourself and your team on the PowerMeter
- Discuss the Account-Able Choice
- Identify obstacles to being accountable
- Speak the language of empowerment and accountability
- Apply a five-step model to create accountability in others