Allyship and sponsorship is a relationship between two people working together toward the shared goal of fairness, equity, and social justice. You will learn tools to promote diversity and inclusion at your organization and to best partner with others to address inequality and achieve your shared goals.
- Define allyship and sponsorship as it relates to inclusion and leadership
- Learn ways to make allyship actionable
- Understand the value and concept of an Employee Resource Group (ERG)
- Identify partnership opportunities across department leadership and peer teams
- Create an allyship mission statement
- Develop a next steps action plan to implement allyship and sponsorship opportunities