People are looking for meaning at work beyond the traditional definitions of job satisfaction, compensation and benefits. How does a leader obtain committed action in this environment? It takes a lot more than business competence or merely communicating strategic objectives. It takes personal connection. Inspiring leaders look inward and connect their business messages with their experiences and what they deeply believe in and care about. They establish competence and build trustworthiness. They create shared purpose and engage the hearts and minds of others. They take people somewhere. This kind of leadership earns commitment.
This two-day ILT course features a 1:8 ratio of facilitator/coach to participants.
- Inspire others to greater engagement, ownership, and action to create positive change
- Create a culture of authenticity, openness, and candor
- Connect your personal convictions to organizational strategy
- Effectively lead change with or without positional authority
- Apply a framework for communicating inspirationally in all situations, venues, and media
- Answer the questions: Who are you, and what are you here to do?