Business strategies may be well thought out. Performance management systems may be state of the art. Rewards and accountability checks may be in place. Yet one of the most persistent challenges organizations face is getting top productivity and commitment from the people who do the work. This process provides individuals with personal insights, robust performance feedback, and a proven employee-manager conversation structure focused on increased engagement, development, and mutual success.
- A clear personal definition of success and satisfaction
- Increased clarity of work expectations and priorities
- Ideas for addressing development needs and leveraging talents to achieve results
- A detailed action-oriented Growth Conversation plan for enlisting their manager’s support
- Increased motivation and targeting development for their current role
- Online prework and manager feedback
- Automated post-workshop reinforcement