In most regions of the world, only one in three employees is fully engaged. The challenge for organizations: No one can “make” people engaged. Individuals need to understand what meaningful work looks like for them and their organization—and then take action to achieve it. This learning experience provides the insights and tools for employees at all levels to manage their own engagement.
- Understand what engagement is—and what influences it
- Assess your own engagement level
- Clarify the personal values and job conditions that influence your satisfaction at work
- Align your interests and talents with the goals of the organization
- Identify actions you can take to increase your satisfaction and contribution