Most of the time when you hear the word team, it’s about a group of people who get together to complete a special project. This course is about creating a team environment amongst the people with whom you work each day. The purpose of this course is to create a team environment that will foster a positive and productive work group. Participants will learn techniques for translating team goals into individual goals, empowering all team members to participate, encouraging collaboration amongst team members, and monitoring the team’s progress using structured tools and processes.
- Identify telltale signs that the teamwork within your team needs attention
- Apply techniques to translate goals to individual team members
- Apply techniques to empower all team members to participate
- Apply techniques to encourage collaboration amongst all team members
- Discuss techniques to track the team’s environment and to make adjustments
- Recognize how teamwork is often more beneficial than individual performance