Manage Resistance and Drive Change with Confidence
How much of your strategy depends on people changing their mindsets and behaviors or adopting new ways of working? Even the best solutions have little impact if no one adopts them.
GP Strategies® partners with you to ensure your organization employs a preventative, proactive, and responsive approach, creating the agility you need to change with confidence.
Critical Components to Change
The Advocacy of Change
It starts at the top. Change initiatives no matter the size begin with leadership. Equip your leaders with the strategies, tools, and techniques to communicate and drive change.
The Individuality of Change
While an organization needs to change as one, it’s important not to lose sight of individual needs. GP Strategies provides your people with a reason, role, path, and partner to achieve individual change that aligns with the organization.
The Resistance of Change
It’s natural to resist change. GP Strategies helps teams understand and manage resistance by connecting with employees on objections, solving and removing obstacles, and providing options aligned to the change.
The Structure of Change
A strong plan for change is preventative, proactive, and responsive. From design to adoption and reinforcement, GP Strategies implements a plan that achieves success in every step of your change initiative.
Change management is the art and science of helping individuals adopt new ways of thinking, believing, and behaving so that your organization can achieve results at the speed of need.
We help companies drive change and ensure it delivers your vision by:
- Developing executive sponsorship coaching and alignment across leadership and stakeholders.
- Building, growing, and maturing a change management practice and capability in your organization.
- Developing capable leaders and high performers to drive and support strategic change initiatives.
- Building change resilience in your organization by developing employees who know how to lead themselves through change, increasing velocity.
- Providing change practitioners to staff, augment, drive, and prove your change strategy.
Our change management consultants, methodologies, and models help organizations with:
- Transformational change to ensure business acquisitions, expansions, and new product launches work to their full potential
- Cultural change to adopt new ways of working, thinking, and avoiding culture clash
- Large-scale IT implementations to drive user adoption, reduce integration costs, and optimize return on investment
- Organization restructuring to accelerate, optimize, and ultimately achieve a seamless, new operation
Connect with us and we’ll work through ideas to inspire, visualize, and map your change initiative.