How much of your strategy depends on people changing their mindsets and behaviors or adopting new ways of working? Even the best solutions have little impact if no one adopts them. Enter our change management consulting services.
GP Strategies partners with you to ensure your organization employs a preventive, proactive, and responsive approach, creating the agility you need to change with confidence.
Services to Manage Resistance and Drive Change
Change management is the art and science of helping individuals adopt new ways of thinking, believing, and behaving so that your organization can achieve results at the speed of need. We help companies drive change and ensure it delivers your vision by:
- Developing executive sponsorship coaching and alignment across leadership and stakeholders
- Building, growing, and maturing change management practices and capabilities in your organization
- Developing capable leaders and high performers to drive and support strategic change initiatives
- Building change resilience throughout your organization with adaptable employees.
- Providing change practitioners to augment, drive, and prove your change strategy
Our change management consulting services, methodologies, and models help organizations with:
- Transformational change to ensure business acquisitions, expansions, and new product launches work to their full potential
- Cultural change to adopt new ways of working, thinking, and avoiding culture clash
- Large-scale IT implementations to drive user adoption, reduce integration costs, and optimize project timelines
- Organization restructuring to accelerate, optimize, and ultimately achieve a seamless, new operation
Change Management Resources
ON-DEMAND WEBINAR | Driving Strategy: How to Avoid the Top Three Mistakes, by Erica Tetuan
PODCAST | Continuous Improvement: How Design Thinking Improved General Motors’ Center of Learning, with Keith Keating
BLOG | Five Evergreen Strategies for Employee Engagement in the Future Workplace, by Mary Ann Masarech