EtaPRO™ is a comprehensive performance and condition monitoring system that combines thermodynamics (EtaPRO VirtualPlant™), anomaly detection (EtaPRO APR), and machinery vibration signature monitoring (EtaPRO Predictor™) together in one powerful platform to help you better manage the health of your plant and assets. EtaPRO helps improve plant availability, capacity, and efficiency while avoiding unplanned outages.
- Plant Data Collection & Archiving – Provides real-time data collection, historical archiving, displays, reporting, logging, and basic alerting; serves as the foundation for advanced EtaPRO technologies.
- Thermal Performance Monitoring – Provides actual and expected real-time and aggregate key performance indicators for overall plant and equipment (efficiencies and capacities). Models are based on first engineering principles where mass and energy are conserved.
- Process Anomaly Detection – Continuously monitors real-time data using advanced pattern recognition algorithms to detect plant and equipment anomalies and applies ‘management-by-exception’ methods to focus plant staff on critical issues. Empirical models are based on historical data.
- Equipment Condition Monitoring – Provides early warning of equipment failure using advanced real-time machinery vibration monitoring and AutoDiagnosis™ techniques (continuous vibration signature analysis, fault symptom detection, and forecasting).
- Vibration Pattern Recognition – Uniquely combines advanced pattern recognition with real-time vibration spectrum analysis to detect machinery faults in their very early stages.