Training Outsourcing as a Business Solution
It’s a well-known challenge. Learning and development (L&D) teams are being asked to do more with less. External pressures are compelling organizations to focus attention on core competencies and forcing L&D departments to compete for limited resources, putting essential initiatives on the back burner. GP Strategies has the global resources and expertise to deliver effective L&D solutions that help organizations meet their business objectives. Some of the largest and most respected global companies are leveraging GP Strategies’ full spectrum of managed learning services to ensure critical L&D projects are delivered on time and on budget.
When should companies consider outsourcing L&D? Global 500 companies partner with us to:
- Ensure a consistent and standardized L&D back office.
- Provide governance and oversight on training spend.
- Demonstrate business results from learning interventions.
- Reduce operating costs and transform from a fixed-cost to variable-cost model.
- Streamline and manage multiple suppliers and processes.
- Integrate, host, and support learning technologies and improve user adoption.
- Gain access to industry experts.
- Increase global support coverage.
Based upon your needs, GP Strategies is able to blend in-region and local resources, including onsite support, with remote, on, or offshore teams. Teams are located in our global service delivery centers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia and can provide a solution that’s sized right for your organization to deliver business results.
Learning Administration & Delivery
Content Design & Development
Learning Technology Administration & Support
Tuition Program Management
INFOGRAPHIC | Workplace Performance Results
WHITE PAPER | Advancing Innovation: High-Performing Strategies for Talent Development
BROCHURE | Managed Learning Services
ARTICLE | Ensuring the Lowered Cost of Outsourcing Stays Low
VIDEO | Learning Transformation Breakfast 2018
VIDEO | Learning Transformation Breakfast – Building a Learning Culture
VIDEO | Learning and Performance Support Interview
VIDEO | The Learning Technologies Ecosphere: Creating a Sustainable Strategy