Learning and development professionals are increasingly asked to deliver results at lower costs, manage consistency across training events and administration, navigate a seemingly endless learning technologies market, and demonstrate the value of training.
Balancing the local needs of global companies often results in L&D providing inefficient and inconsistent support, making it difficult to demonstrate value to the business.
GP Strategies is the leading partner for your training and development needs. We provide a proven and customized outsourcing strategy, mapped to your organization’s goals, that drives cost reductions and a greater focus on your core business.
Virtual Training Delivery
Address the uncertainties of disruption and the needs of an increasingly globalized workforce with virtual training delivery.
Virtual instructor-led training (VILT) provides a flexibility to classroom-style training for the needs of a globalized, mobile, and remote workforce. With virtual delivery, bring instructors, subject matter experts, demonstrations, collaboration among teams, and more to your screen at lower costs. Contact us to learn how GP Strategies can assist you with your VILT needs.
Discover the Benefits of an Expert Learning Outsourcing Strategy
- Training coordination – Align your learning strategy to a global deployment model that ensures cost-effective, high-performing, and consistent delivery. GP Strategies deploys these models with built-in quality checks, comprehensive logistics, program management and evaluation, and digital tools to ensure speed and efficiency when tracking, reporting, and billing.
- Training delivery – Leverage hundreds of internal and external instructor resources that meet your training delivery needs when and where you need them around the globe. Our instructor management and learning administration system allows us to maintain uniformity in, and control over, the instructor recruitment, certification, and evaluation processes. These training delivery methods ensure exceptional performance by internal staff and contract resources with a focus on consistent quality and cost-effective management of the instructor base.
- Learning management system (LMS) administration – GP Strategies provides LMS support for millions of learners in over 80 countries. With us, you can leverage the full value of your LMS and the expertise of our administrators for timely and accurate data entry and reporting.
- Curriculum management – GP Strategies can design, develop, and manage your curriculum with an eye to logistical excellence and cost-effectiveness program-wide.
- Measurement and learning analytics – Unfortunately, many L&D programs are rolled out with the assumption they will work without a clear strategy for what success actually looks like. Our experts tailor and implement a strategy to collect and synthesize results into actionable insights.
- Learner support and help desk services – Provide a single point of contact for your employees with customer service specialists located in GP Strategies’ service delivery centers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. We combine expert customer service paired with digital technologies to ensure your learners and learning programs are supported end to end.
- Technology hosting – Whether hosting onsite or thinking about the cloud, GP Strategies can ensure technology works seamlessly in your unique environment without disruption, escalating costs, or security compromises.
WEBINAR | Learning Management System Health Check
INFOGRAPHIC | How the Cloud Saves You Cash
CASE STUDY | Implementation of Compliance Training Within Blended Learning Programs
VIDEO | Learning and Performance Support Interview
VIDEO | Learning Transformation Breakfast – Building a Learning Culture