Workforce Learning Analytics Services
Prove the IMPACT of learning
Continuous learning at all levels of the organization lays the foundation for long-term success. Yet, CLOs and other learning executives are increasingly tasked with justifying the cost of learning and with showing their impact on real business results.
How do you know if you’re making a measurable impact? How do you know you’re truly adding value? We work with you to collect, analyze, optimize, prove and improve the value of learning
Support your future organization
Forward-looking companies use learning analytics to track and evaluate the costs and the impact of learning. Our proven process of learning measurement and evaluation ensures your organization has the information and insights to make data-driven decisions about the efficacy of your learning programs.
We conduct an in-depth analysis of your learning programs, and then work with you to collect the right data to facilitate accurate diagnosis and identify opportunities for improvement. Through a sophisticated blend of learning measurement technologies and services, we help you:
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Align learning to your strategic goals
- Optimize your learning experiences to show measurable value and results
Data collected. Questions answered.
Our learning analytics uncover the hard data about how your learning programs are performing versus how they are expected to perform. They help answer the tough questions every organization must address:
- Do our learning objectives align with business goals?
- Are we achieving those objectives? If not, why?
- What impact does our learning program have and why?
- How much did we save in time and money?
- How can we improve our learning programs?
Effective learning analytics depends on how you collect the data. We use a variety of learning measurement and evaluation tools to ensure you capture the data needed to accurately assess current performance and create strategies for improvement. These include:
- Assessments and needs analyses
- Surveys and interviewing services and systems
- Analysis and dashboards for tracking, visualization, and reporting
- Measurement maps and business outcomes alignment
- Impact studies
- Voice of the customer surveys
Make informed decisions about your learning programs with learning measurement services and support from GP Strategies!
Explore our real-world client success stories
Identifying Compliance Reporting Problems and Streamlining Process with a Six Sigma Approach
Achieving a Successful Dual LMS Migration During a Company Reorganization
The numbers in the analysis were shocking,” and “concluded the potential dollar value of the loss was $40,000 per year.Business line leader
Insight & Innovation
Discover thought leadership from our clients and team of experts