Best Content of 2019: Thought Leadership to Help You Excel in the New Year
We made it to a new decade! 2020 is here and while each new year holds promise and a vision for what success looks like, it can only be reached by aligning strategy with execution and preparing your workforce for the future. Equipping the people who support these goals while continuously adapting to changes in the digital and global landscape is no small feat, but you are not in it alone: our content roundup of 2019 is here!
Our library of Employee Training & Development Resources offers content from the best thought leaders in the industry, providing insights and tools that help make ideas achievable. From our resource library, you can subscribe to our biweekly podcast or follow our blog. With nearly 70 posts published on the Performance Matters Blog in the past year, there is a lot of content to digest. Here are our top five posts to help you embrace and achieve success in the new year:
- How to Lead Future of Work Transformations
- Leadership Essentials: Where Digital Dependence Meets Human Connection
- Using Design Thinking to Be Better L&D Business Partners
- If You Love Your Learners, Let Them Choose: The Case for Pull Learning
- Improve Your Content Curation Strategy with Good Content
Our webinars, with interactive content and engagement from our audience, continue to offer a deeper dive on key topics. In 2019, our top webinars included:
- Learning Trends for 2020: Rehumanizing L&D for the Workforce of the Future
- Driving Strategy: How to Avoid the Top Three Mistakes
- The Top 3 Things You Must Do to Prepare for the Future of Workforce Demands
- Transforming the Learner’s Landscape
- Undaunted: A Practical Guide to Innovation for the Learning Practitioner
Research also continues to be a key offering for our readers. Last year we surveyed global audiences and published the results in two research reports:
As we continue to share thought leadership in 2020, our resolution is to remain in collaboration with our customers and stay ahead of digital solutions. This approach ensures that we develop content that explores best practices and innovative insights to help you and your organization improve performance.
In 2020, the stage is set for transformative moves, and we look forward to continuing the journey with you.