We made it! The year 2019 is here and while each new year holds promise and a vision for what success looks like, this potential for success can only be reached by setting the RIGHT goals that align strategy with execution. Equipping the people who support these goals while continuously adapting to increasing changes in the digital and global landscape is no small feat, but you are not in it alone.
Our Resource Library offers content from the best thought leaders in the industry, providing insights and tools that help make possibilities achievable. With nearly 70 posts published on the Performance Matters Blog in the past year, 5 stood out that are worth sharing as we embrace the new year:
- Five Strategies for People Friendly Digital Transformation
- Organizational Change Management (OCM): Top 10 Aims for Success
- Innovation the Introvert’s Way
- How to Measure Informal Learning
- Five Things Learning Professionals Want
Our webinars, with interactive content and engagement from our audience, continue to offer a deeper dive on key topics. In 2018, our top webinars included:
- Learning Trends 2019: Voice of Our Customers
- Design Thinking: Moving From Theory to Application to Business Results
- Driving Innovation from Within
- Capitalizing on Organizational Change to Create a Better Workforce
- The Craft of Storytelling in the Digital Transformation Era
- Strategic Career Development: A Panel Discussion on the Why, What, and How?
Research also continues to be a key offering for our readers. Last year we surveyed global audiences and published the results in two research reports:
As we continue to share thought leadership in 2019, our resolution is to make an impact by continuously surveying our customers and developing content to address the challenges they face. We also aim to stay ahead of e-learning solutions and development trends and recently launched our series on learning trends for 2019. We invite you to join us for an exciting look at the broad implications of digital learning and the emerging trends facing organizations.
In 2019, the stage is set for transformative moves and we look forward to continuing the journey with you.