Join GP Strategies and receive a superior benefits package featuring flexible options to fit your specific needs and lifestyle.
The following benefits* are for US employees:
- Medical benefits: GP Strategies offers two medical plan options. All covered employees and spouses are eligible to participate in the Health Improvement Program (HIP).
- Dental benefits: GP Strategies offers a rich dental plan for all employees and their dependents with no network requirements.
- Vision benefits: GP Strategies offers a vision plan through VSP.
- Health savings account: GP Strategies also offers employees the opportunity to contribute pre-tax dollars to a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Flexible spending accounts: Employees can contribute up to $3,000 in pre-tax dollars to a health care spending account to be used for reimbursement of eligible medical, vision, dental, and prescription and over the counter drug expenses. Employees can contribute up to $5,000 in pre-tax dollars to a Dependent Care Spending Account to be used for reimbursement of work-related dependent care expenses for qualified dependents.
- Disability benefits: GP Strategies offers disability coverage that includes salary continuation, short term disability, and long term disability.
- Life insurance: Basic Life insurance coverage will pay twice annual salary, double indemnity in case of accidental death, up to a maximum of $300,000. Additional group term life insurance coverage can be purchased in multiples of $25,000 up to $1,000,000. Dependent life insurance is available for spouses and dependent children.
- 401(k) plan—GP Strategies retirement savings plan: GP Strategies offers a 401(k) plan with a diverse choice of investment options. GP Strategies matches with GP Strategies stock after one year of employment.
- Educational assistance: GP Strategies employees are eligible for 100% reimbursement of tuition and direct academic fees for up to a maximum of $5,250 per employee per year.
- Life Assistance Program: GP Strategies offers, at no cost to the employee, a confidential counseling and referral service to employees and their eligible dependents.
- Paid time off and holidays: Each regular full-time employee is eligible for Paid Time Off (PTO). GP Strategies observes 8 paid holidays each year.
- Other benefits: Other benefits include an employee referral program, travel insurance, a charitable matching gift program, employee vehicle discount programs, voluntary insurance plans, 529 college savings plan, discounted pet insurance, discounted home and auto insurance, discounted financial services through Wells Fargo and NASA Federal Credit Union, and discount programs for a wide variety of other services.
*Insurance coverage indicated above generally begins on the first of the month following or coinciding with the date of hire.