Today’s most successful companies arm themselves with the resilience to anticipate change and instinctively adapt and transform. GP Strategies is your workforce transformation partner, rallying your leaders, workers, technology, and processes around your organizational goals to increase agility, innovation, success and responsiveness to change. Subscribe to our newsletters for the latest news, tips, and thought leadership around the topics that interest you most.
From learning trends and techniques to innovative, mobile-friendly solutions, Performance Matters covers all matters of workforce performance and acts as our official corporate newsletter. Subscribe to this quarterly email today!
- Q2 2022 | The Shift in Learning: How The Industry Is Adopting New Mindsets, Skills, and Design Practices
- Q1 2022 | From Accommodation to Intentional Strategy – the Modern Hybrid Workforce
- Q4 2021 | Building a Hybrid Strategy for Long-Term Viability
- Q3 2021 | Measuring the Business Impact of Learning
Written by leaders, for leaders, this quarterly newsletter contains insights into leadership best practices, emerging leadership trends, and advice you can put to use today to lead others to short- and long-term success.
- March 2022 | From Engagement to Change Management: Reinventing Leadership
- November 2021 | Top Leadership Priorities for 2022
- September 2021 | Leading a Hybrid Workforce
- May 2021 | Digital Learning: Skillfully Selected, Artfully Blended
The best run businesses are those that focus on utilizing their technology to support their people, not the other way around. From human capital management technologies and user adoption best practices to capturing data to improve your programs, this quarterly newsletter covers it all.
- March 2022 | Maximizing Employee Experience and Workforce Development
- December 2021 | Elevating Technology and Adoption Initiatives for 2022
- September 2021 | Optimizing Technology to Support a Hybrid Workforce
- June 2021 | Drive Adoption and Engagement with Technology